|Date Posted:||Thursday, September 28th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Lichfield, UK|
|Pay Rate:||£28000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + it|
|Required Skills:||C#, ASP .NET, SQL|
C#, ASP .NET, SQL, Financial Services, Lichfield
My client are a market leading financial services provider are looking to hire an software developer with experience in C#, ASP .NET, and SQL. This is a newly created role and my client is looking for someone who has a passion to learn and wants to work in a fast paced environment working for a company who are making significant and progressive changes to their IT and development department.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience working in an agile environment using C# and ASP .NET. You should also be able to develop maintainable and high quality code.
Core responsibilities of this role will include:
Creating enterprise level software, working alongside senior developers and architects to design new products and enhance existing ones.
Follow and work to Agile Practices and follow coding best practices.
Undertake iterative developments of deployable solutions.
Work with the business to ensure that they provide solutions to meet their on going needs and make sure that all development is carried out according to company polices.
In return for your skills my client is offering a generous salary between £28000 and £35000 depending on experience as well as first rate benefits including, bonus, healthcare, free parking, continuous development, pension, flexible benefits and much, much more!
Based in Lichfield this role is easily commutable from the local area. Apply today for immediate consideration!
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
About Spring Technology:
Getting you into the right job is our business. Our thoroughness in getting the basics right drives efficiency and streamlines our processes. You’re guaranteed a no fuss, premium service strengthened by a unique model that combines specialist technology practices with industry expertise. We have the expertise, scale and infrastructure to deliver.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area