|Date Posted:||Tuesday, October 3rd, 2017|
|Job Location:||Los Angeles, CA Remote Job|
|Pay Rate:||$100,000 - $160,000|
|Required Skills:||Ruby on Rails, Python, PostgreSQL, REST API, Java/C++|
Minimum Required Skills:
Ruby on Rails, Python, PostgreSQL, REST API, Java/C++
Seeking a strong Ruby on Rails developer for a company dedicated to helping start-ups obtain funding for their visions, hopes, goals and dreams!
What You Will Be Doing
- Build a fast, scalable, and highly transnational platform.
- Contribute to architectural-design decisions for best practices.
- Write quality software that will be used by thousands across the world.
- Experience with architect, development, and implementation of testable back-end software
- Experience in Interface with multiple third-party API's
- Experience developing tools and application
- Analyze and profile applications for security issues
- Database modeling and query analysis
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ yrs of software development using Ruby.
- Can code/Script with one or more languages: Python, Java, or C++
- Master at Ruby on Rails framework
- Experience developing tools and applications.
- Bachelors of Science Degree
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits ($100k - $160k DOE)
- Equity that will be WORTH SOMETHING
- Work with a top notch Ruby on Rails Team! If you are a Ruby on Rails Developer, apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area