|Date Posted:||Wednesday, October 4th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Honolulu, HI|
|Required Skills:||Configuration, VSTS, Deployment, TFS, SCM, Build|
Client is looking for a senior Configuration Engineer to join a dynamic environment support the next generation travel platform. The Senior Configuration Engineer will be responsible for designing and developing solutions for infrastructure setup, configuration, automation, developing tools and applications for code building, deployment and release management. This requires an excellent understanding of application/infrastructure design, networking, application deployment and management, server provisioning and maintenance, and platform automation. This position will be responsible mostly for configuration and deployment of applications to internal and production environments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Troubleshoot and fix configuration issues as and when required and document/communicate the resolution notes to other team members/technical operations center
Create configuration management scripts
Automate and run Build and Deploy process
Formalize and implement branching and merging strategies
Hands on experience:
Experience with Deployment Tools, including Octopus
Expertise on VSTS Build and Deploy Process and Practice
Automation of Build script using VSTS Build workflow
Experience with one or more scripting languages (PowerShell, bash, etc.)
Understanding of Application Server Deployment and Administration IIS
Implementation of VSTS Code Quality, Code Coverage, UTC tools
Expertise in GIT Version Control
Design, develop and maintain automated frameworks for creating continuous deployment pipeline using Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS).
AWS migration and configuration
SiteCore CMS exposure and its configuration setup
Knowledge of development cycle and coding practices
Knowledge of Infrastructure server management tools like Rackspace
Knowledge of Agile processes
Knowledge of Technologies .NET, SiteCore, NService Bus, Web API, WCF, REST APIs
Knowledge on Infrastructure automation
Please be assured that your resume will be reviewed and you will be contacted if there is an interest in your background and experience.
About VDart, Inc.:
We are a global, emerging technology staffing solutions provider with expertise in Enterprise Resource Planning (Oracle Applications, SAP), Business Intelligence (Hyperion), Identity (OIM, Siteminder) & Content Management (Interwoven) and Infrastructure services. We work with leading System Integrators, private and public sectors. We have deep industry expertise and focus in Energy & Utility, Healthcare and Technology sector. Our scope, knowledge, industry expertise and global footprint have enabled us to provide best in the industry solutions. With our Core focus in emerging technologies we have provided global technology workforce solutions in USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK and Australia.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area
- Remote Jobs:
- To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote or Remote UK for example.