|Date Posted:||Tuesday, October 10th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Oakland, CA|
|Job Duration:||1 - 3 months|
|Required Skills:||PHP Developer|
This position serves as a senior Programmer Analyst in the departmental applications group, responsible for supporting various departments.
The incumbent in this position will collaborate with customers in departments to develop requirements, design, program and implement new dynamic web sites, including the redesign of existing web sites.
As lead programmer on projects, the incumbent will develop project and implementation plans, estimate development costs, recommend database design, and provide maintenance support for all applications to which he/she has been assigned.
Uses skills as a seasoned, experienced applications programming professional with a full understanding of industry practices and organization policies and procedures; resolves a wide range of issues.
Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Incumbent will also provide technical support to customers of the central IT web server environment, including the analysis and resolution of issues related to web site hosting.
A BA/BS in Computer Science and 5-7 years experience in developing, implementing and supporting complex web based applications and web sites, or equivalent combination.
Must have advanced skills in web applications, web programming language and object oriented programming concepts.
Requires interpersonal skills in order to work with both technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization. Must be able to communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner.
Requires ability to understand business needs and how business systems can support those needs. Has ability to interface with management on a regular basis.
Must be self-motivated, work independently or as part of a team, able to learn quickly, meet deadlines and demonstrate problem solving skills.
Ability to work under pressure and juggle multiple development projects concurrently.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area
- Remote Jobs:
- To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote or Remote UK for example.