|Date Posted:||Thursday, October 12th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Worcester, UK|
|Pay Rate:||£20,000 - £32,000 per annum|
PHP - Developer - Software - Web - LAMP
£28,000 - £32,000 Per annum
We require - PHP Developers with a true passion for web technologies.
Computer People's client are looking for solid PHP developers to grow their already strong and gifted team.
If you are a pro-active, creative and hard working individual looking to further your development skills and make good career progression in a positive working environment this is your chance.
The salary for this PHP Developer role is £20,000 - £32,000.
This is a fantastic opportunity so please do not miss out. We are looking to move quickly and efficiently in order to fill there roles
My client is looking for a intermediate level candidate, however are open to all level of applications with over 1 year relative experience. Looking to interview ASAP, so if you're the successful candidate you could find your self in a new position very quickly.
About Computer People:
When you work with Computer People, you’ll receive a service that’s tailored to your own professional specialism. Our recruitment consultants are all experts in their areas; so whatever your niche, you’ll only ever work with people who understand the challenges and expectations of your profession.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area