|Date Posted:||Thursday, October 12th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Calgary, AB|
|Job Duration:||7 - 9 months|
|Required Skills:||PeopleSoft HCM Technical/Functional Analyst|
Position/Title: PeopleSoft HCM Technical/Functional Analyst
Length: 6 month contract
Start Date: ASAP
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please respond with:
• Rate & Availability
to: Apply Now
Please note that your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission.Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Versatile PeopleSoft Consultant- 6 month contract- Cutting Edge Software
This is an exciting project defining the process of use for a cutting edge software suite. Our client is currently seeking a versatile PeopleSoft Consultant to assist with a Recruitment Process and System Enhancement project. In this role you will be required to complete the analysis, development and testing work associated to the scope of the project. The ideal candidate will have a diverse technical and functional background, with strong communication skills and ability to work closely with business to develop sustainable business solutions.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Analyze existing requirements
• Create functional design documentation
• Create technical design documentation
• Complete all software development
• Create and execute all test plans
• Documentation (functional/technical designs)
• Functional Test Plan
• User Acceptance Test Plan
• Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 Candidate Gateway and Talent Acquisition Manager.
• PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 experience with strong knowledge of the HCM applications and processes.
• Good understanding of the technical tools used in the PeopleSoft environment, including new features available with PeopleTools 8.52.
• Strong analytical and design skills.
• Strong communication skills and ability to work closely with business to develop sustainable business solutions.
• Ability to document functional specifications.
• Technical Development Experience (XML publisher, Crystal Reports, SQR, queries) experience.
• Testing experience during all system and end user testing, including issue analysis and resolution.
• Previous experience with software development in a PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 environment.
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area