|Date Posted:||Friday, October 13th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Ottawa, ON Remote Job|
|Required Skills:||Architect - Ottawa, ON Canada or US/Canada Remote|
Architect - Ottawa, ON Canada or US/Canada Remote
Phreesia is a leader in healthcare IT, working with our customers to revolutionize their point of service using our innovative platform. To retain our position as market leaders we are continuing to invest heavily in our product and plan to increase our Product team by nearly 50%. With a firmly established Engineering team in the United States, we are now growing a team in our Ottawa, Canada location.
We are looking for a hands on Software Architect who will gain intimate knowledge of Phreesia’s users, customers and architecture and who will be accountable for defining and designing products that connect Phreesia to Partner systems. The Software Architect will work closely with Product Management and Operations staff and will supervise other Engineering staff to ensure that the products being built drive customer usage, are easily supportable by Customer teams, accurate, highly available, scalable and easily deployable.
Become the technical owner of existing integration products
Assume technical leadership of new integration partners in your first six months at Phreesia, building the initial prototype, establishing technical relationships with the partner and finalizing, designing and leading implementation of Version One.
Work closely with the VP of Engineering in the growth of our Canadian Engineering team.
Act as Scrum-Master for team and technical lead during beta cycles.
BS or higher in Computer Science or related discipline
10+ years of experience building and supporting highly-distributed applications, with signiﬁcant experience with Microsoft.NET in C# or Java systems connecting to databases (SQL Server or Oracle) and cloud systems.
Self-motivated, pragmatic thinker capable of working within a highly distributed team.
Phreesia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Phreesia would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume, however, only applicants selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Leading healthcare organizations choose Phreesia to revolutionize their point of service. Regardless of size, specialty or demographics, today’s healthcare systems face the same challenges: escalating demands, rising costs and increasing patient responsibility. Phreesia’s innovative point-of-service platform—including patient self-service and mobile applications—resolves these issues by driving efficiency and profitability throughout your organization. Your patients expect a seamless, automated experience from other industries. Why should your front office be any different?
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area