|Date Posted:||Friday, October 13th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Edmonton, AB|
|Job Duration:||Over 1 year|
|Required Skills:||Business Analyst, BA|
Position/Title: Business Analyst
Length: Contract and Direct Hire
Start Date: To Be determined
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please respond with:
• Rate & Availability
to: Apply Now
Please note that your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission.
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
Our Innovative Client is seeking a Business Analyst To join there team.
The business analyst’s primary objective is helping businesses implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
Business analysts will take the Role in:
Assisting with the business case
Planning and monitoring
Translating and simplifying requirements
Requirements management and communication
The business analysts also will be asked to use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
Must have 4+ years experience in Developing technical solutions to business problems, or to advance a company’s sales efforts, begins with defining, analyzing and documenting requirements.
Must Have Minimum of 2 Years experience managing requirements at the project or Program level.
Must Have a degree in information technology or specialized training through executive education programs. (certifications will be considered).
Must have excellent Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
Understanding of systems engineering and IT concepts.
The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis.
Business case development.
Modeling techniques and methods.
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area