|Date Posted:||Monday, October 16th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Pensacola, FL|
|Pay Rate:||$70000 - $83000 per annum|
|Required Skills:||Sr. Software Developer|
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR EXPERIENCED .NET SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS!
Our client is seeking an experienced C# developer to join their existing team. The company is going through substantial growth, and they are looking for someone to come in and spend the majority of his or her time doing new development in an Agile shop. There is a lot of work to complete and they have many projects on the horizon.
Our client is working with latest and greatest technology. They have one of the coolest environments in Pensacola, FL. If you are looking for a great opportunity to join a GREAT company, work with TALENTED people, and work in one of COOLEST environments in this area, this opportunity could be for you!
From a technical standpoint, our client is looking for candidates that have experience in technologies like C#, MVC Design Pattern, MySQL Databases, Microsoft's Azure, Amazon Web Services, and more.
The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor's degree, and at 4-5 years of experience in MVC and C#.
Looking forward to seeing your resume!
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants’ skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area