|Date Posted:||Monday, October 16th, 2017|
|Job Location:||London, UK|
|Required Skills:||C++, Python, Linux, SQL, NoSQL, C++ / Python Developer, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Electronic Trading, Algorithmic Trading|
Role: C++ / Python Developer
My client is a tier 1 investment bank based in London. They are seeking several talented individuals including a C++ / Python Developer to join them within their Electronic Trading / Algo division, working on business critical applications.
5 years’ experience developing multi-threaded, high-performance software in C++
High desire to produce organised, readable and maintainable software
Effective communicator in both written and verbal mediums
Proven problem solving ability with critical and creative thinking
Ability to balance multiple, time-sensitive projects while maintaining a longer term, strategic focus
Real-time Data experience ( Reuters RMDS / RV, Wombat, Feed Handlers, Kx/Kdb+)
Knowledge of Python, SQL / NoSQL databases
Strong Linux knowledge
Prior experience working on electronic trading components
A passion for taking ownership of a software stack and developing it to its full potential
If this sounds like a role that could be of interest to you please send your most recent CV to "Apply Now!"
About X4 Group:
The X4 Group is a global group of specialist recruitment solutions, offering exceptional recruitment services for interim and permanent professionals within Technology, Life Sciences, Engineering and Construction.
The business is rapidly expanding, with offices now in London, Leeds, Birmingham, Devon, New York and recent expansion into Europe. We are officially the fastest growing multi-sector recruitment agency in the UK and number 25 in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies List.
We specialise in delivering a truly specialist service from people who are genuine experts in each niche market. We’re uncompromising in the attention we give every client and candidate to ensure only the best person is hired every time.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area