|Date Posted:||Tuesday, October 17th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Bristol, UK|
|Pay Rate:||£50k to £90k (multiple roles) + bonus + benefits|
|Required Skills:||Java Developer – Technology Consultancy|
Java Developer Bristol £50k to £90k – Multiple positions
Java Developer / Java Technical Consultant (Java RDBMS NoSQL OOP Agile TDD) Multiple Roles. Award winning UK Technology Consultancy, consistently voted in the Best 100 Places to Work, is seeking skilled client facing Java Developer(s) to join their team due to phenomenal success.
Above all they are seeking passionate technologists with excellent people skills, keen to stay at the forefront of technical innovation and apply this to a real world business setting. As a Java Developer / Java Consultant you’ll typically create complex solutions in demanding and sometimes difficult environments, producing the tools and/or build solutions that have never been built before. You’ll act as the lead developer and liaise with senior client stake holders.
The company is a technical innovator and an investor in people; you’ll be working with a happy and motivated team of software professionals. You’ll have access to the latest kit, regular training and opportunities to attend and speak and conferences.
Strong software development experience with Java
Knowledgeable about a range of technologies including C#, Python, Go, bash, RDBMS database (Oracle, SQL, Sybase etc.) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis, Riak, Couchbase, Cassandra)
Thorough understanding of computing fundamentals such as Object Orientated Programming, Design Patterns, Data structures, multi-threading, distributed systems
Knowledge of software best practices such as TDD and Continuous Integration
Pragmatic approach and enthusiasm for technology, quick to assimilate new ideas
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting to senior stake holders and liaising directly with clients
Degree educated, 2.1 or above
Desirable: good knowledge of open source technologies, containers such as Jetty, Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere
As a Java Developer / Java Technical Consultant you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (£50k to £90k, due to multiple positions at varying levels) plus significant bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV for a confidential discussion about this Java Developer / Java Technical Consultant opportunity.
About Client Server Ltd:
Client Server was founded in 1999 and while our team has grown, our mission remains the same; to provide the most effective technology recruitment solution in the industry.
Client Server's Core Values are Commitment, Integrity, Endeavour and Quality. We work hard to match exceptional candidates with exceptional organisations.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area