|Date Posted:||Thursday, October 19th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Cambridge, UK|
|Pay Rate:||£25000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Prospects|
Essential: Front End Web Skills.
Desired: angularJS, three.js, Node.js, Kotlin, WebGL.
This innovator of unique visualisation services have many years' experience and really know how to look after their staff. The remuneration and benefits package are excellent. This role would suit motivated engineer seeking work in a highly creative environment.
Starting salary between £25-40k depending on experience. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team with a flair for designing and developing web based applications.
Please submit your CV for the full job description and web link. All applications in confidence. Your CV will not be sent anywhere until you have authorised us. We provide services as an agency and an employment business.
About Edgar Cowen:
Edgar Cowen was formed in 2005 and we have been experiencing significant growth ever since. From the top to the bottom we feel that it is essential that every employee engages with our clients. It is therefore company policy that all managers at Edgar Cowen spend a proportion of their days engaged in recruitment consultancy activity, it is important that they lead their teams by example and they do that by being 'on the phones'.
The business was formed with a clear idea as to how a recruitment company should be run, with the founders having previously being high performers in recruitment agencies. They took the best and worst from their experiences, improved things that worked well and ensured mistakes other companies had made were not repeated.
Initially Edgar Cowen was an IT recruiter, 3 months after its formation we opened our Property & Construction division and we subsequently opened our Energy division in 2008 with an emphasis on the upstream Oil & Gas industry.
We recruit both permanent and contract staff and our consultants specialise in vertical markets in geographical areas, what this means is that our consultants are specialists in their given fields allowing them to offer their clients a good pool of candidates, and candidates the highest possible number of opportunities.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area