|Date Posted:||Friday, October 20th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Leicester, UK|
|Pay Rate:||£25k - 45k per year + excellent benefits|
|Required Skills:||Software Developer - C#, .Net, SQL|
Software Developer - C#, .Net, SQL, T-SQL
Uniting Ambition are working with a leading retail organisation who continue to drive market share through technology. Due to this continued growth they are now seeking talented Software Developers to join their web, application and mobile development teams.
As a Software Developer you will be involved in taking design/concepts through to quality code and work across a range of platforms whilst getting exposure to and using the latest technologies.
Software Developer Requirements (essential):
- C# /.Net Framework
- SQL Server 2008+ (including T-SQL & Stored Procedures)
We are looking to speak with the most talented Software Developers in the industry for these fantastic opportunities to work on new, exciting and innovative development projects with a dynamic and vibrant company
Excellent benefits including pension, life assurance, nursery, annual bonus and career progression
About Uniting Ambition:
We’re Uniting Ambition, a specialist company that provides recruitment and talent management services to businesses at varying stages of growth, from start-up and medium sized enterprises through to global brands.
We’re exceptionally proud of what we’ve achieved, having been recognised as one of the UK’s fastest growing businesses by the Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track Top 100 for two consecutive years. We firmly believe that our business growth is down to our people, and that yours should be too.
Finding people who want a job is easy, the hard part is finding those who are the right fit for the role and the company. That’s why we use a clever combination of digital marketing, market intelligence and recruitment expertise to make sure we attract the best in the market.
We’ve been successfully placing talented people in permanent, contract and temporary positions across the UK since 2006. Our unique approach allows us to put the needs of our customers and candidates first, ensuring we provide an outstanding recruitment experience every time.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area