|Date Posted:||Friday, October 20th, 2017|
|Job Location:||London, UK|
|Pay Rate:||£25k - 50k per year|
Have you ever worked for a startup? The rewards can be exponential.
Couple this with an in-demand service that will never drop off, and you have a combination that provides both huge monetary and career benefits, and this won’t drop off.
This startup specialises in Maths tutoring for young people, a service that will always need providing. Their platform provides an unrivalled service; gamified online courses, and a unique algorithm that provides problem solving techniques for over 33% of the entire UK A-mathematics curriculum – and this will only grow.
Being a startup, this is only the beginning. They have large plans, both internal and external. Internally, they will be looking to expand their current frameworks and technologies, some of these include: Go, Python, React and Elm – giving you great scope for future development and a huge career jump.
Using the latest agile and lean start-up methodologies, they are very keen on confident individuals who are pro-active and have the ability to work independently.
Whilst salaries are dependent on experience, they are looking for a minimum of 1 year’s experience with Ruby on Rails – but they can offer anywhere in between £25K up to £50K for the right person. If this could be of interest, apply now.
About X4 Group:
The X4 Group is a global group of specialist recruitment solutions, offering exceptional recruitment services for interim and permanent professionals within Technology, Life Sciences, Engineering and Construction.
The business is rapidly expanding, with offices now in London, Leeds, Birmingham, Devon, New York and recent expansion into Europe. We are officially the fastest growing multi-sector recruitment agency in the UK and number 25 in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies List.
We specialise in delivering a truly specialist service from people who are genuine experts in each niche market. We’re uncompromising in the attention we give every client and candidate to ensure only the best person is hired every time.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area