|Date Posted:||Wednesday, October 25th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Carlsbad, CA|
|Pay Rate:||$110,000 - $130,000|
|Required Skills:||EAI, Integration Architect, Enterprise Applications Architect, Enterprise Applications, SOA, ESB Data Interfaces, EAI Tools, Message Broker, Middleware, Data Transformation|
Minimum Required Skills:
EAI, Integration Architect, Enterprise Applications Architect, Enterprise Applications, SOA, ESB Data Interfaces, EAI Tools, Message Broker, Middleware, Data Transformation
Integration Architect - EAI - Application Architect - Tools
We are a global multibillion dollar company looking to grow our technology team and we are looking for a Integration Architect to lead our Integration of applications. If you have the skills and experience and want to be a part of a growing company with great benefits and company perks then please apply now!
If you are a Integration Architect with experience, please read on!
What you need for this position:
-Bachelor's Degree is required. 10 or more years related industry experience with EAI tools and methodologies.
-5 or more years of EAI architecture and integration with message broker, data transformation and middleware experience
-3 or more years experience with Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA) and ESB middleware
-Experienced in designing and building middleware and EAI solutions
-Experience with SOA architecture and ESB
-Experience establishing integration standards
-Experience designing and building ETL and interfaces
- Experience with TIBCO middleware
-Experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle SOA Suite. Oracle Service Bus and Data Integration
-Training other team members in EAI technologies
-Knowledge of XML markup language.
-Experience in creating high-level and detailed designs.
-Strong business analysis, process analysis, and data skills in customized requirements gathering.
-Strong data modeling and data analysis skills.
-Practical knowledge of relational database technologies including SQL.
-Experience with ETL tools (DataStage, e-Vision, Informatica).
-Experience with leading Middleware
Experience in the following areas is a plus:
-Experience in Data Warehousing and integration of transactional systems with Data Warehouse
-Knowledge of SAP PI (XI) middleware.
-Working in a manufacturing industry which uses ERP, either SAP or Oracle Financials
-Hands-on experience designing and developing interfaces.
What you'll be doing:
-Show leadership and drive all architectural efforts. Utilize talents and extensive expertise in EAI to formulate a vision and a roadmap for long-term architectural landscape.
-Participate in ongoing projects and contribute with guidance on technologies and best practices in EAI.
-In this role, be tasked to formulate the integration strategy and integration layer and deliver a roadmap for execution.
-He/she will initiate and drive a process of selection the next generation middleware and EAI for the company and establish and implement a middleware standard.
-Support and take ownership of all existing point-to-point and ESB data interfaces. Additionally, devise an executable plan to transform the existing environment into the end-state with adherence to improved toolsets, methodologies and best practices.
-Oversee and/or participate in all aspects of high-level planning, development and deployment of data integration projects.
-Oversee and supervise all work of external consultants, related to EAI and interface design and development and will collaborate and work along with off-site support teams. Therefore, demonstrate leadership and supervisory skills.
-Follow and evolve company guidelines to develop EA in all stages from detailed design specifications through post-production maintenance.
-The environment is fast paced and there's a nice blend of development and support responsibilities for multiple concurrent projects.
Additional essential responsibilities are the following:
- Ability to create technical specification documents, based on functional requirements as well as high level and detailed design documents
- Produce development estimates by using functional and technical requirements
- Project management – be able to create a work breakdown of necessary tasks, apply estimates and thus create a project plan for the development (construction) phase of a project.
- Review requirements & timelines, prioritize tasks and define LLT Items. Design / Scope the entire project
- Take initiative and evaluate possible ways to improve the existing systems and propose solutions for new development and projects
What's in it for you:
-An aggressive base salary (110-130K)
- Aggressive bonus structure
- Great benefits package
- High profile/visible position for a large growing market!
- Great, fun working environment ... other cool perks too!
For your hard work, you will be rewarded with an offer that will include an aggressive base salary ($110,000 - $130,000), 401k matching, great benefits, a good vacation policy, a great and fun working environment, and other cool perks! We are well known for taking care of our employees because we want the best! Interviews are occurring early next week, so apply now if you are interested in joining a fantastic company!
What You Need for this Position
More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Integration Architect
- Enterprise Applications Architect
- Enterprise Applications
- ESB Data Interfaces
- EAI Tools
- Message Broker
- Data TransformationWe are interviewing this week and will hire asap!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area