|Date Posted:||Monday, October 30th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Leeds, UK|
|Pay Rate:||£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Required Skills:||C++, 32 bit processors and Real Time Operating Systems / RTOS|
C++ Software Engineer - Flexible working hours
Based in Leeds
Salary: Flexible £40,000- £60,000 + Benefits + Flexible working hours
(C++, 32 bit processors and Real Time Operating Systems / RTOS)
We are seeking a C++ Software Engineer (C++, 32 bit processors and Real Time Operating Systems/ RTOS) to join an Award Winning, International company in their Leeds office. My client offers an innovative working environment and the opportunity to work with the very latest cutting edge technologies on unusual and very interesting projects. They also offer a great work/life balance with flexible working hours. This is an ambitious and growing company and now is a great time to join their team.
This role will involve the development of C++ applications for desktop and mobile systems.
To be successful in this role you have proven experience with C++ and SQL Server.
Experience with real time operating systems and 32 bit processors is highly desirable.
Most importantly you will have an enthusiasm for new technologies and the desire to contribute to an innovative team environment.
The benefits package for this role includes: 33 day holiday per year, pension, life assurance, gym membership contributions and flexible working hours.
Senior C++ Software Engineer- Up to £50k with Flexible working hours
Based in Leeds (C++)
Salary: Flexible up to £60,000 + Benefits + Flexible working hours
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
About Spring Technology:
Getting you into the right job is our business. Our thoroughness in getting the basics right drives efficiency and streamlines our processes. You’re guaranteed a no fuss, premium service strengthened by a unique model that combines specialist technology practices with industry expertise. We have the expertise, scale and infrastructure to deliver.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area