|Date Posted:||Monday, October 30th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Tampa, FL|
|Required Skills:||Blackberry Enterprise Server, Windows Server Admin, VMWare environment|
Dell Inc.'s wholly owned subsidiary Dell Services Federal Government, Inc. (DSFG) is seeking a Mobility Systems Engineer- Blackberry Enterprise Server in our Tampa, FL location. The Mobility System Engineer (SA) is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and development of customer systems utilizing BES infrastructure, hardware and software solutions. Participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the mobile environment infrastructure. Ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, are maintained within Department of Defense compliance standards through the use of VMWare and associated management tools.
Working in lab environment, Evaluates and translates end user needs and problems to technical solutions and/or vendors where appropriate. Understands the business implications of technical solutions, and assists in defining and documenting the technology solutions to support any future business needs. Interacts daily with customer leadership to provide direct feedback on progress.
3 years Blackberry Enterprise Server
5 years Windows Server Admin
3 years experience working in VMWare environment
Experience working independently with little to no supervision
Experience taking a task from concept to resolution
Experience interacting with senior leadership
Firm understanding / admin'ing Windows AD
Firm understanding of performing administrative functions in the DoD environment, DISA Compliance standards
CCNA is a plus
Experience working in SOCOM environment
Must have DOD Top Secret required with ability to obtain SCI
Requires Comptia Sec+
3 years Blackberry Enterprise Server or Blackberry certified
Typically requires at least 10 years relevant experience without a Degree; 4+ years relevant experience with Undergraduate Degree; 3+ years relevant experience with Graduate Degree
Must be capable of lifting 40 lbs.
About Dell Inc.:
Simple. Unique. Powerful. That's our style. There's a straightforward method for how we model our business. And believe it or not, it's rooted in passion — a passion for helping our customers succeed. By aligning what drives us with what our customers value, we've been able to achieve balanced, sustainable growth on a global scale.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area