|Date Posted:||Tuesday, October 31st, 2017|
|Job Location:||Birmingham, UK Remote Job|
|Pay Rate:||£30k - 55k per year|
Front End Developer (ASP, Ajax, UX, Web, Mobile, Tablet)
Calling all talented ASP.Net / Front End Developers - our client is a leading £1.5bn turnover, global online technology business that due to growth are expanding their capability via home working in addition to their talented in-house team. By reaching out across the UK to developers to get involved in some exciting projects and building a remote home working team. Based at home you will still be very much part of the wider business with regular contact with the team. They have the latest technologies to ensure you can work seamlessly both on own and as part of the team.
The role involves developing and supporting the current UI for Web, Mobile and Tablet products.
As devices become more capable the demand to keep up and provide products that meet expectation requires constant evaluation and development.
Essential Skills for the Front-End Developer
* 3 years commercial ASP.NET & Ajax experience
* 3 years commercial HTML5 and CSS 2/3 experience
* MS SQL server experience (2008 or later)
* 2 years proven track record in high-availability multi-browser compatible development
* Proven track record of delivering high quality, scalable software solutions
* Previous experience of working with high-availability multi-user n-tier systems
Desirable Skills for the Front End Developer
* Mobile Technologies
* Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
Desirable for the Front End Developer
* Jira issue management
* AccuRev version control
The ideal person needs to be driven, self-starter, have strong self-discipline to be able to work from home - working to tight deadlines. You will also have strong communication skills and a passion for technology and development. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a well-known business but also have the flexibility of home working.
We also have opportunities working remotely across c#, vb.net , asp.net UX , Web , Mobile , , AJAX, Erlang ,
About Uniting Ambition:
We’re Uniting Ambition, a specialist company that provides recruitment and talent management services to businesses at varying stages of growth, from start-up and medium sized enterprises through to global brands.
We’re exceptionally proud of what we’ve achieved, having been recognised as one of the UK’s fastest growing businesses by the Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track Top 100 for two consecutive years. We firmly believe that our business growth is down to our people, and that yours should be too.
Finding people who want a job is easy, the hard part is finding those who are the right fit for the role and the company. That’s why we use a clever combination of digital marketing, market intelligence and recruitment expertise to make sure we attract the best in the market.
We’ve been successfully placing talented people in permanent, contract and temporary positions across the UK since 2006. Our unique approach allows us to put the needs of our customers and candidates first, ensuring we provide an outstanding recruitment experience every time.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area
- Remote Jobs:
- To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote or Remote UK for example.