|Date Posted:||Friday, November 3rd, 2017|
|Job Location:||Tampa, FL|
|Required Skills:||Senior SQL Server / SRSS Developer|
Kforce has a client seeking a Senior SQL Server/SRSS Developer for their Tampa, Florida (FL) location.
The Senior SQL server/SSRS Developer is responsible for developing and executing comprehensive business applications/reports, performing SQL development, SSIS /SSAS/SSRS development. Senior SQL/ SSRS Developer will work closely with SharePoint Developers, Project managers and Business analysts to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner
Roles and Responsibilities
* Extensive experience in creating SQL database objects (Stored procedures, trigger, integration packages, SQL jobs etc)
* Develop reports using Reporting Services (SSRS) with SharePoint integrated mode from a variety of data sources including SharePoint List and relational databases.
* Develop solutions using SSRS/SSIS/SSAS and ETL technologies.
* Review requirements and propose different solutions with pros and cons
* Experience in developing Ad-Hoc reporting models in SSRS
* Demonstrated experience in working with a large organization, multi-disciplinary team in a fast paced, technically challenging environment.
* Other duties as assigned.
* 7+ years of experience in advanced SQL programming skill to perform complicated data processing tasks, such as Stored Procedures and user defined functions.
* 7+ years of experience in SQL development, SSRS 2008/ 2012, SSIS and SSAS
* Experience in SQL server 2008 R2 and 2012
* Experience in SharePoint 2010 and understanding of its capabilities
* Strong understanding of multi-tiered architecture and web-based applications.
* Experience in developing and implementing data warehouse from medium to large
* Excellent analysis, organizational, problem solving, troubleshooting skills
* Bachelor degree and 7-10 years of professional IT experience
* Must be able to mentor less experienced SQL/SSRS developers
About Kforce: Technology
Kforce is a professional staffing and solutions firm specializing in the technology areas of functional and business management, systems applications development, enterprise data management and infrastructure for commercial and government organizations. Kforce has been matching job seekers and employers since 1962. We are committed to “Great People = Great Results” and offer exciting job opportunities across the United States. Kforce continues to look for experienced technology professionals to join our team of great people! Learn more about Kforce technology jobs at http://www.kforce.com/JobSeekers/Technology.aspx.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area