|Date Posted:||Friday, November 10th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Stoke-on-Trent, UK|
|Pay Rate:||£35k - 47.5k per year|
|Required Skills:||Winforms, .Net, C#, VB.NET, SQL|
Software Developer - Winforms / .Net
Salary £35k-£47.5k Dependent Upon Experience
WinForms .Net Software Developer - This is an opportunity for a talented software developer to work in one of Britain’s most technically challenging IT environments for a well known brand. The successful candidate will join a fast paced environment, developing mission critical back office applications with .Net WinForms and SQL Server databases through all stages of the software development life cycle.
The IT team has a low staff turnover – staff find working here rewarding and tend to stay long term.
Software Developer Requirements (Essential)
Enthusiastic individual with experience of working in a technically challenging, fast paced environment
Ability to show initiative in gathering requirements and proficiency in developing complex solutions from informal specifications
Strong understanding of object oriented development fundamentals
Proficient in developing with VB.NET
Exposure to WinForms development
Experienced in developing with SQL Server databases using TSQL
Comfortable developing database schema and stored procedures
Understanding of database query performance and tuning
Minimum 5 years experience of working with .NET programming languages
Exposure to SQL replication and ability to develop in other .Net languages (C# in particular) advantageous but not essential
The Back Office Members development team is currently 16
Salary: £35k-£50k plus excellent benefits including 5 weeks paid holiday per annum, bonus scheme and employer pension contribution.
Candidates will be expected to join an on call rota when they are able to demonstrate sufficient skills and knowledge of both relevant technologies and business areas. This will bring additional payments.
About Uniting Ambition:
We’re Uniting Ambition, a specialist company that provides recruitment and talent management services to businesses at varying stages of growth, from start-up and medium sized enterprises through to global brands.
We’re exceptionally proud of what we’ve achieved, having been recognised as one of the UK’s fastest growing businesses by the Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track Top 100 for two consecutive years. We firmly believe that our business growth is down to our people, and that yours should be too.
Finding people who want a job is easy, the hard part is finding those who are the right fit for the role and the company. That’s why we use a clever combination of digital marketing, market intelligence and recruitment expertise to make sure we attract the best in the market.
We’ve been successfully placing talented people in permanent, contract and temporary positions across the UK since 2006. Our unique approach allows us to put the needs of our customers and candidates first, ensuring we provide an outstanding recruitment experience every time.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area
- Remote Jobs:
- To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote or Remote UK for example.