|Date Posted:||Tuesday, November 14th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Santa Clara, CA|
|Job Duration:||4 - 6 months|
|Required Skills:||QA AUTOMATION, PYTHON, VMWARE, VIRTUALIZATION, QUALITY ASSURANCE|
Title: QA Automation Engineer
Duration: 4 months+
Location: Santa Clara, CA
The candidate will have to set up various virtualization environments, like VMware and Openstack.
The candidate should be able to test and evaluate the behavior and performance ISC (Client Security Controller) with those components and with Security Virtual Appliances and their Management Console.
The candidate will write automation scripts - to perform testing involving the ISC and virtualization environments.
B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field of study.
Knowledge of computer architecture.
Experienced working with Openstack and VMware visualization environments.
Knowledgeable with Cisco Switches and Routers (Desirable knowledge with Cisco ACI).
Experienced of writing Python scripts.
Experienced with Designing of Test Cases and implementing their testing either manually or with automation.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area