|Date Posted:||Friday, November 17th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Cambridge, UK|
|Pay Rate:||£40,000 - £60,000 + Benefits + Bonus|
|Required Skills:||Firmware Developer, Software Developer, C, C++, Python, DSP, Matlab, Simulink|
A growing SME that is a large player within Robotics and combining Electronics with moving parts has contacted me today to get in touch to go over the details of both a Mid-Level and a Senior Firmware position to join the permanent Engineering team. This cutting-edge technology company is rapidly expanding in size due to the increase in demand for their products. With a large portfolio of Intellectual property along with a unique highly specialised technology there are many opportunities to grow as a Firmware Engineer.
The Skill set required includes:
A Degree within a highly regarded University – Ideally a First or 2.1 – Electronic Engineering or similar course
Embedded Programming for microcontrollers
Other Skills that would be of interest (Depending on level of Seniority):
This client is looking to line up interviews and is able to get the right individual started as soon as possible.
In terms of salary this particular client is looking to be competitive with local Electronics Manufactures and are able to pay Salaries of £40,000 - £60,000 + Benefits and may also be able to offer a bonus.
About X4 Group:
The X4 Group is a global group of specialist recruitment solutions, offering exceptional recruitment services for interim and permanent professionals within Technology, Life Sciences, Engineering and Construction.
The business is rapidly expanding, with offices now in London, Leeds, Birmingham, Devon, New York and recent expansion into Europe. We are officially the fastest growing multi-sector recruitment agency in the UK and number 25 in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies List.
We specialise in delivering a truly specialist service from people who are genuine experts in each niche market. We’re uncompromising in the attention we give every client and candidate to ensure only the best person is hired every time.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area
- Remote Jobs:
- To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote or Remote UK for example.