|Date Posted:||Monday, November 20th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Manchester, UK|
|Pay Rate:||£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Required Skills:||Junior SQL developer/Consultant 35k Manchester|
Spring Technology are working for a unique client who are looking for a Junior SQL developer/consultant to join their vibrant IT team.
This is an established business based in Manchester which has undergone expansion in the last few years. The company has an amazing working environment that is both challenging and friendly.
There is a great opportunity to progress and learn new skills with exciting new projects under development.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing, reporting, implementing, migrating, replicating and cleansing client's database systems.
Excellent training will be given to develop you into a top class database professional.
* Over 1 year of commercial experience (experience is fine to have been within a degree)
* SQL writing and scripting
* Any database experience e.g. SQL Server, Oracle
* Managing database systems
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Excellent communication skills
* At least basic level knowledge of java programming
* Write queries or ad-hoc reports
* Database replication
* Any experience in any other programming languages
They are offering a salary of up to 35k dependent on experience with benefits.
For this role there will be some travel involved to client sites once you have established yourself in your role.
For a confidential discussion about this role and/or your career development please send your CV and I will respond immediately.
The client is looking to interview as soon as possible so if you are interested get in touch.
* If this role is not quite the right fit for you - please do forward this across to anyone you may feel this is of use to.*
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
About Spring Technology:
Getting you into the right job is our business. Our thoroughness in getting the basics right drives efficiency and streamlines our processes. You’re guaranteed a no fuss, premium service strengthened by a unique model that combines specialist technology practices with industry expertise. We have the expertise, scale and infrastructure to deliver.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area
- Remote Jobs:
- To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote or Remote UK for example.