|Date Posted:||Monday, November 20th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Vancouver, BC|
|Pay Rate:||$85,000.00 - $108,000.00 per year|
|Required Skills:||Lead, Systems & Network Administrator|
Systems & Network Administrator
Top technical skills?
Windows server with Unix Red Hat
Avaya 4000 series LAN
MPLS managed via Telus
Architects, designs, and builds enterprise level technology solutions
Plans multiple concurrent infrastructure projects
Disaster recovery plans (build out Toronto location)
Move exchange to cloud
Develop enterprise architecture plan (SAN,VDI)
Integrate AD services across Canada
Why would someone want to work on this team/for this company?
An opportunity to be heavily involved in decisions, leadership opportunities (someone with experience, opinions & a desire to own the infrastructure). The organization is very profitable and IT Is well-funded - funding is based on business case and they don't wait year over year for budgets to be approved. Excellent location in NV includes gym, lunch room and large patio with view of downtown Vancouver. Dress code is casual. The team is strong, committed and works well together. There is annual training as well as an annual performance-based bonus structure.
(Please numerically rank both MUST HAVE & preferred skills):
1. 10+ years’ experience in systems-based role with organization of 200+ employees
2. Experience managing networked environments with Voice-Over-IP (VOIP)
3. Strong experience with virtualization
5.Experience with Avaya IP Office and network infrastructure
If you or anyone you know may be a good fit for the role please forward an updated resume to Apply Now
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area
- Remote Jobs:
- To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote or Remote UK for example.