|Date Posted:||Tuesday, November 21st, 2017|
|Job Location:||Milton Keynes, UK|
|Pay Rate:||£35000.00 - £65000 per annum + benefits|
|Required Skills:||PCI, ISO27000, ITIL, CISSP, CISM, SANS, Computer Science, Security Operations, Cyber Security Analyst, Security Analyst, Cyber Analyst|
Cyber Security Analyst - Fast Growing Tech Company
Cyber Security Analyst (2 Positions Available) - Your opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK right now. This well-known market leader is looking for two Cyber Security Analysts who will be working on a broad range of technology that is shaping the Ecommerce industry.
This global company has a UK based Head Office in Milton Keynes which is expanding exponentially with the success of the organisation. For this reason, they are looking to take on 1 Junior and 1 Senior Cyber Security Analyst to be responsible for a range of analytics, investigations, resolutions and reporting.
Working in an outsourced IT environment, the responsibilities involved for the role of Cyber Security Analyst are:
Analysis and assessment of security incidents including troubleshooting network intrusion
Management and maintenance of security tools
Performing root cause analysis of moderate and complex security issues
You will have a higher vocational degree in Computer Science or related subject, with experience ranging up to 6 years (from Junior to Senior Cyber Security Analyst). In addition to fluency in English, any other language skills (Dutch, German, Spanish, French and/or Italian) are advantageous.
Skills: PCI, ISO27000, ITIL, CISSP, CISM, SANS, Computer Science, Security Operations, Cyber Security Analyst, Security Analyst, Cyber Analyst
Location: Milton Keynes, Hertfordshire
This is your very unique opportunity to work in a company with a culture that oozes innovation and creativity. We have a relaxed, informal brand new work space where you will be given every chance to progress your career.
About Understanding Recruitment:
With teams that cover the Information Technology industry, Understanding Recruitment are motivated to fill any role and are confident our network, teams and delivery solutions can do it when others can’t. We don’t promise the world or send low quality candidates and fail to brief them on the position and organisation. At Understanding we dig deep and listen, making sure we have a good match from the beginning.
With multiple avenues from networking events, social media and our substantial candidate pool, we are proud to be in contact with some of the best talent in the industry. Our determination to discover the best, combined with the quality of our approach, is testament to why over 90% of our revenue comes from repeat business.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area
- Remote Jobs:
- To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote or Remote UK for example.