|Date Posted:||Wednesday, November 22nd, 2017|
|Job Location:||Ottawa, ON|
|Required Skills:||Client Support Engineer|
Phreesia is looking for a Client Support Engineer to act as the IT team’s primary point of contact for our Kanata location. Organization wide, our company is in in a state of high growth, and our office exemplifies this. You are the type of person that thrives in a fast paced environment undergoing rapid growth, and wants to be part of the solution in terms of providing best practice support in infrastructure growth as well as taking a forward thinking approach to launching new initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
Working via our ticketing system, act as the go to for our employees when it comes to configuring, installing, troubleshooting and providing support to all software/hardware for employees’ desktops, laptops, printers and mobile devices.
Responsible for administration of Active Directory and Hyper-V for virtual machines
Be the IT primary point of contact for the Kanata location’s planned future office move as well as any large scale IT & Infrastructure program roll outs.
When required, be available for after-hours support
Work with vendor support for hardware and software resolutions
Assist in internal use and distribution of the PhreesiaPad and SOTI Mobicontrol
Forecasts and manages the lifecycle replacement for all hardware
Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, information Systems or other related field.
Minimum of 4 yrs of hands-on, internal IT experience supporting desktop software/ hardware products and problem solving/troubleshooting.
Experience providing maintenance and support for moderately complex client products
Experience working effectively as a team member with minimal supervision on projects to ensure the high quality of the delivered software/hardware.
Experience working effectively on multiple projects that have enterprise-wide impact and require subject matter expertise of software/hardware support processes.
Experience coaching/mentoring desired
MCSA or MCITP preferred
ITIL v3 Foundations preferred
Leading healthcare organizations choose Phreesia to revolutionize their point of service. Regardless of size, specialty or demographics, today’s healthcare systems face the same challenges: escalating demands, rising costs and increasing patient responsibility. Phreesia’s innovative point-of-service platform—including patient self-service and mobile applications—resolves these issues by driving efficiency and profitability throughout your organization. Your patients expect a seamless, automated experience from other industries. Why should your front office be any different?
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area
- Remote Jobs:
- To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote or Remote UK for example.