|Date Posted:||Wednesday, November 22nd, 2017|
|Job Location:||London, UK Remote Job|
|Pay Rate:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, 25 days + more|
|Required Skills:||Remote Developer C# ASP.NET MVC|
Are you sick to the back teeth with a dreary commute to the office? Want to work in the comfort of your slippers? Are you after a pure coding role where you won't be pushed into a leadership position? If so this home based remote developer role could be the one to answer your prayers!
You'll be joining an multiple award-winning tech-led firm who invest significantly in software and their people, and they continue to experience exponential growth year-on-year. They have a straightforward and pragmatic approach to development and an informal culture.
It'd be highly beneficial if you have previously worked from home because you will fully appreciate the motivation and drive required to work remotely. You will benefit from lots of support and daily communication with Head Office though it's essential you can demonstrate you can work highly independently with little supervision.
You'd need to be able to demonstrate you have developed large-scale / enterprise-scale software systems - you will be an experienced developer with strong analytical skills and will be able to hit the ground running with little training on this scale of software.
You'll have the benefit of working on multiple short-term projects rather than a single 6 month project working at snail's pace so you'll be a developer who likes to be constantly challenged and busy. The industry and therefore this company are constantly evolving so it's a great place in which to learn.
You will be provided with all the necessary equipment to work from home.
This is a company where the technical bar is set very high but, at the same time, the staff retention rate is strong, too. So why not send me your CV and we can have an informal chat / email conversation? The Manager can feedback within 48 hours and we can operate a phone interview followed by one face-to-face.
Salary is £40-50k depending on experience + benefits (bonus, 25 days' holiday, contributory pension, childcare vouchers and more).
About Computer People:
When you work with Computer People, you’ll receive a service that’s tailored to your own professional specialism. Our recruitment consultants are all experts in their areas; so whatever your niche, you’ll only ever work with people who understand the challenges and expectations of your profession.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area
- Remote Jobs:
- To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote or Remote UK for example.