|Date Posted:||Friday, November 24th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Irvine, CA|
|Pay Rate:||$60,000 - $90,000|
|Required Skills:||Manual Tests, Automated test scripts, Linux, Shell, Python, Lua, TCP/IP, Streaming Video, Selenium, C++|
Minimum Required Skills:
Manual Tests, Automated test scripts, Linux, Shell, Python, Lua, TCP/IP, Streaming Video, Selenium, C++
If you are a Quality Assurance Engineer with experience, please read on!
Located in Irvine, we are a growing video streaming organization that is still in rapid growth mode and looking for talented individuals who bring a ton of excitement towards our start-up like environment. As a Software QA Engineer you will be responsible for manual testing as well as writing test scripts for our up coming projects. Unlike most organizations our team prides our self in our ability to train engineers who bring the right type of attitude to our dynamic work environment.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits
- Bonus Package
- Great Training!
What You Need for this Position
At Least 1 Year of experience and knowledge of:
- Writing Automated Test Scripts (Shell / Python / Lua)
- Manual Testing
- Interfacing with Networking Protocols (TCP/IP)
- Experience working in a Linux Environment
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Experience with video streaming technology is a huge plus
So, if you are a Quality Assurance Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area
- Remote Jobs:
- To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote or Remote UK for example.