|Date Posted:||Friday, November 24th, 2017|
|Job Location:||San Francisco, CA|
|Job Duration:||Over 1 year|
Job Title: Front End UI Developer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration : 18 months
Position : Front End UI Developer
Duration: 18 months
Location : San Francisco, CA
Expertise in front end technology and trends , web-accessibility, responsive web design with strong fundamentals in MVC and object-oriented programing.
should have the ability to understand multi tier web based transaction systems , code/content separation and have working experience with JSP and JSTL.
should be able to mentor other front end engineers in technical aspects and best practices.
should also have an eye for detail as development duties will include requirements analysis, wireframe and mockup review, and communication with user experience and product teams.
Front end design patterns ( most importantly MVC, modularization)
Client side tempting engine (preferably soy templates)
HTML 5 & CSS 3
JS framework, preferably YUI - more importantly, should understand how the framework functions and how to extend or modify it
Cross-browser testing and JS debugging
Web accessibility and the Semantic Web
Experience with testing tools like Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools
Collabera is a fast growing, end-to-end information technology services and solutions provider working with leading Global 2000 organizations from the Banking & Financial Services, Telecommunications & Media, Technology, Energy & Utilities and Manufacturing & Retail domains. Collabera delivers highly responsive and innovative solutions that help clients align their IT strategy with business goals to address the most important IT needs through a combination of consulting solutions, proprietary methodologies, assets based services and a Collaborative Engagement Model.
Collabera employs over 8000 professionals across more than 25 offices and 4 world-class delivery centers in the U.S., UK, India, Singapore and Philippines. We deliver a full portfolio of services that include Consulting, Application Development & Management, Independent Testing Services, Enterprise Software Solutions, Product Engineering Services, Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing, Mobile and Wireless, Infrastructure Management as well as Professional Services.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area
- Remote Jobs:
- To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote or Remote UK for example.