|Date Posted:||Friday, November 24th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Ottawa, ON|
|Required Skills:||Technical Support Analyst|
The Technical Support Analyst is the heartbeat of our organization, fostering relationships with medical practices across the United States. As the technical escalation point of contact for our customers, you will work with practices to resolve routine and advanced technical issues as well as address general account concerns. The Technical Support Analyst is also responsible for ongoing training of practice staff to address skill deficits and to support the release of new features.
As a Technical Support Analyst, you will actively participate in shaping the implementation of our product to help better serve the needs of medical staff, physicians and patients. You will routinely communicate and share information with others in the company – our development, account management, sales and implementation teams will all look to you for guidance on how our customers use Phreesia and how to enhance the Phreesia experience.
Provide technical support to all Phreesia practices
Troubleshoot a wide variety of technical issues ranging from networking, integrations and our application
Support integrations between Phreesia’s application and 3rd party EMR products
Document technical issues in the Phreesia CRM
Create/modify solutions in the Phreesia knowledgebase
Communicate with customer’s on a wide variety of technical issues ensuring that the customer is kept informed of progress on their case
Provide input and feedback to the Development Team, through the Product Management group relating to improvements to product performance and/or feature enhancements
Reproduce issues and provide detailed reporting on steps
Experience in a technical support, account management or implementation role in the IT industry (1-3 years)
End-user training experience
Project management skills
Superior communication, interpersonal and telephone skills
Ability to anticipate and solve problems
Customer service mindset
College or university degree in Information Technology and/or equivalent work experience
The Ideal candidate will possess:
Exposure to wireless and web applications
Familiar with network troubleshooting including firewalls and routing
Familiarity with working with all Microsoft Desktop and Server OS environments.
Experience using a CRM
Proven success in technology support environment
Phreesia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Phreesia would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume, however, only applicants selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Leading healthcare organizations choose Phreesia to revolutionize their point of service. Regardless of size, specialty or demographics, today’s healthcare systems face the same challenges: escalating demands, rising costs and increasing patient responsibility. Phreesia’s innovative point-of-service platform—including patient self-service and mobile applications—resolves these issues by driving efficiency and profitability throughout your organization. Your patients expect a seamless, automated experience from other industries. Why should your front office be any different?
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area
- Remote Jobs:
- To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote or Remote UK for example.