|Date Posted:||Friday, November 24th, 2017|
|Job Location:||London, UK Remote Job|
|Pay Rate:||£300 - £350 per day|
|Job Duration:||4 - 6 months|
|Required Skills:||Remote PHP Software Engineer|
Remote PHP Software Engineer
Pragmatic Software Engineer with expert level PHP skills needed for a 5+ month duration contract on a remote basis with one day on site per month. The work is an integrations project with 5 or 6 systems involved, so you must be able to handle large amounts of info! Day rate of between £300-£350, potentially a little more for the perfect candidate.
Expert level PHP skills
Experience and knowledge of PHP7 and latest features
Software Engineer with knowledge of other programming languages
In the habit of committing your code to GIT
Experience with ElasticSearch or even better the whole ELK stack
Knowledge of Docker / Containerisation
Experience with Doctrine ORM
MVC framework experience
Great SQL skills and good with databases
Knowledge of React
Logical problem solver able to work with the team to find the most efficient solution
Used to working in an Agile environment
Experienced remote worker - visible, reliable and a good time keeper
Please get in touch for a full briefing, interviews to be conducted ASAP!
Remote PHP Software Engineer
About Understanding Recruitment:
With teams that cover the Information Technology industry, Understanding Recruitment are motivated to fill any role and are confident our network, teams and delivery solutions can do it when others can’t. We don’t promise the world or send low quality candidates and fail to brief them on the position and organisation. At Understanding we dig deep and listen, making sure we have a good match from the beginning.
With multiple avenues from networking events, social media and our substantial candidate pool, we are proud to be in contact with some of the best talent in the industry. Our determination to discover the best, combined with the quality of our approach, is testament to why over 90% of our revenue comes from repeat business.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area
- Remote Jobs:
- To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote or Remote UK for example.