|Date Posted:||Monday, November 27th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Cambridge, UK|
|Pay Rate:||£25000 - £45000 per annum + excellent benefits|
As a C# ASP.NET Web Software Developer you will be an integral player in our talented development team who are in charge of maintaining and developing next generation applications using our state-of-the-art technologies. With our clients being well established in the technology field they want exciting developers to work within the Agile framework when designing and testing all the company's applications and products.
The best candidates will have experience with: C#/ASP.NET, knowledge of the Agile framework, SQL, MVC. You will be qualified to degree level in an engineering related discipline (preferably Computer Science or Electronics).
Benefits include salary up to £45k, alongside a generous benefits package for a talented developer.
This is a fantastic opportunity for hands on development with a pioneering company which secure new work regularly and maintain a brilliant atmosphere within the team. Working for our client would be the perfect place to develop your skills and to learn from some of the industry's leading developers as you work on projects for some of the biggest companies globally.
Please submit your CV for the full job description and web link. Your CV will not be sent anywhere until you have authorised us.
About Edgar Cowen:
Edgar Cowen was formed in 2005 and we have been experiencing significant growth ever since. From the top to the bottom we feel that it is essential that every employee engages with our clients. It is therefore company policy that all managers at Edgar Cowen spend a proportion of their days engaged in recruitment consultancy activity, it is important that they lead their teams by example and they do that by being 'on the phones'.
The business was formed with a clear idea as to how a recruitment company should be run, with the founders having previously being high performers in recruitment agencies. They took the best and worst from their experiences, improved things that worked well and ensured mistakes other companies had made were not repeated.
Initially Edgar Cowen was an IT recruiter, 3 months after its formation we opened our Property & Construction division and we subsequently opened our Energy division in 2008 with an emphasis on the upstream Oil & Gas industry.
We recruit both permanent and contract staff and our consultants specialise in vertical markets in geographical areas, what this means is that our consultants are specialists in their given fields allowing them to offer their clients a good pool of candidates, and candidates the highest possible number of opportunities.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area
- Remote Jobs:
- To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote or Remote UK for example.