|Date Posted:||Thursday, November 30th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Little Rock, AR|
|Required Skills:||Project Management, Product Management, Project Manager, Product Manager|
Represents the business unit to define requirements and business cases for the technology developments. Coordinates with business and technology teams, ascertaining system requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, and system techniques and controls. Requires knowledge of computer system capabilities, business processes, and work flows. Assists in the system mapping for MMIS and technical advisory role to DHS client for DDI implementation.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:- 3 Years with Bachelors; 1 Years with Masters. Additional years of experience may be accepted in lieu of the degree- Expertise in gathering business requirements using- JAD sessions, process flows, use cases, user stories, and other methods.- Proficient in "as-is" and "to-be" modeling / mapping of business processes.- Working knowledge of business processes, system development and process improvements.- Experience with the full software development life cycle.- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate complex information clearly and concisely.- Analytical and organized. A time-management pro.- Must be either a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:- Experience with Agile/Scrum Development- Experience with .Net 3.5, .Net 4.0- Experience with MMIS systems- Experience with System Architecture- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services and Data Transformation Services- Experience with MS SQL Server- Experience with Terradata- Experience with DB2- Experience with Oracle
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cyber security, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Shift: 1st Shift
Relocation Assistance: United States-Arkansas-Little Rock
Number of Openings: 1
US Citizenship Required for this Position: No
Business Sector: Information Systems
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area
- Remote Jobs:
- To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote or Remote UK for example.