|Date Posted:||Thursday, November 30th, 2017|
|Job Location:||El Dorado Hills, CA|
|Job Duration:||1 - 3 months|
|Required Skills:||SharePoint System Administrator Job in El Dorado Hills, CA|
Modis is seeking a highly experienced SharePoint System Administrator in El Dorado Hills, CA. This job is a 6-month contract with possible extension. The top 3 skills of this job are experience with customizing and configuring SharePoint workspace sites, managing a high volume of internal and external users, and SQL Server.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum 5 years working with SharePoint site collections
Experience with SharePoint Designer
Experience managing user access and permissions
Experience producing and delivering new content, enhancements and/or revisions on time in a fast-paced environment
Must have the understanding the concept of backups and restore of the SharePoint portals, site collections, sites, lists, and libraries.
Must have basic knowledge of SQL Server database Administration
If you feel that you are a strong fit for this SharePoint System Administrator job in El Dorado Hills, CA or want to learn more about it please apply to the Modis website.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area
- Remote Jobs:
- To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote or Remote UK for example.