|Date Posted:||Friday, December 1st, 2017|
|Job Location:||London, UK|
|Pay Rate:||£30k to £40k + benefits|
|Required Skills:||Unix, Linux, Windows, C, C++, Networking|
C++ Developer (Junior / Graduate) London to £40k
C++ Developer Junior / Graduate Software Engineer (C / C++ Networking Computer Science). Start-up software house that is developing a next generation network security platform is seeking a bright, ambitious C++ Developer.
Joining a small, highly talented team as a C++ Developer you will design and develop enhancements and new components to the platforms core networking and security analysis components including application level proxies, data analysis and security event correlation. The platform monitors network protocols in real-time, parses the commands and data structures to extract key metadata which is then analysed by their in-house algorithms and allows customers to detect hackers, malware, data leakage and other malicious activity. Clients include large investment banks.
This Junior C++ Developer position presents an excellent opportunity to advance your career in a challenging environment that will require you to hit the ground running, working on greenfield projects in an intellectually stimulating environment. You’ll be encouraged to learn and continuously improve your skillset.
Degree educated, 2.1 or above from a top tier university – Computer Science or closely related discipline
Strong C / C++ coding skills
Good understanding of Networking and Operating Systems
Desire to learn and innovate
Excellent communication skills
As a Junior C++ Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £40k) plus benefits.
Send your CV for an informal discussion about this C++ Developer (Junior / Graduate) C / C++ Networking opportunity.
About Client Server Ltd:
Client Server was founded in 1999 and while our team has grown, our mission remains the same; to provide the most effective technology recruitment solution in the industry.
Client Server's Core Values are Commitment, Integrity, Endeavour and Quality. We work hard to match exceptional candidates with exceptional organisations.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area
- Remote Jobs:
- To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote or Remote UK for example.