|Date Posted:||Friday, December 1st, 2017|
|Job Location:||Washington, DC|
|Required Skills:||HTML, CSS, CONTENT MANGEMENT SYSTEM, CMS, UX, USER EXPERIENCE|
Role: UX Architect
Location Washington, DC
Duration: Full Time
Information Architect / Interaction Designer:
Understanding target audiences' needs, tasks, and goals and translating them into creative concepts and functional components
Working closely with teams to translate business requirements into meaningful interactive experiences
Creating the information architecture and proposing interaction designs (both site maps and page-level wireframes) for Portals, websites, mobile applications
Leading and/or participating in immersive user research, concept testing, and usability testing
Collaboratively developing prototypes for demonstration of concepts to clients
Developing and documenting detailed user experience specifications for highly interactive interfaces
Using web analytics data to act on design and usability decisions
Highly Desired Skills:
Bachelor’s Degree or related field (such as Graphics Design or Art)
Experience contributing, working independently as well as collaboratively
Proven track record of providing best-in-class interaction solutions, creative designs and implementation of web applications / products
Working knowledge and understanding of content management systems, web technologies, including HTML, CSS, Ajax, and Frameworks.
Candidate must possess:
A portfolio available for review – wireframes, conceptual designs, workflows, links to final outputs
A passion for solving complex user needs through user centered design methodologies and new age technologies
The creativity and ingenuity needed to design interfaces that balance user needs with complex business requirements
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work with teams, vendors, consultants.
Experience working on concurrent projects, in a dynamic environment (manage scope changes effectively).
A person who is calm, pleasant, quick to grasp points, articulate and flexible.
About VDart, Inc.:
We are a global, emerging technology staffing solutions provider with expertise in Enterprise Resource Planning (Oracle Applications, SAP), Business Intelligence (Hyperion), Identity (OIM, Siteminder) & Content Management (Interwoven) and Infrastructure services. We work with leading System Integrators, private and public sectors. We have deep industry expertise and focus in Energy & Utility, Healthcare and Technology sector. Our scope, knowledge, industry expertise and global footprint have enabled us to provide best in the industry solutions. With our Core focus in emerging technologies we have provided global technology workforce solutions in USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK and Australia.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area
- Remote Jobs:
- To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote or Remote UK for example.