|Date Posted:||Monday, December 4th, 2017|
|Job Location:||El Dorado Hills, CA|
|Job Duration:||1 - 3 months|
|Required Skills:||Modis is seeking a Cyber Defense Senior Analyst for our Folsom Client|
Modis is seeking a Cyber Defense Senior Analyst for our Client in Folsom, CA This is for a 1 year contract to hire If you would like to learn more about this job please apply to the modis web site ASAP
• Event monitoring and analysis for IT Security incidents
• IT Security Incident response
• Threat detection, response, and management
• Vulnerability detection and response
• Policy compliance monitoring
• Process documentation and improvement
• Collaboration with IT Security Services Engineers to enhance and fine tune existing IT Security Services components, technologies, and services
• Must have a flexible schedule that is open to changing situations and willing to perform all business related tasks assigned
• A degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related field with a minimum of 4 years dedicated to IT, IT security, and/or security infrastructure experience OR a combination of equivalent work experience and education.
• Certifications which demonstrate baseline competency in the areas of IT Security or related filed (CISSP, GIAC) is a plus
• Knowledge and experience with several IT Security layers, components, and technologies that are commonly used such as but not limited to; web content filtering, intrusion detection and prevention, data loss prevention, Security Information and event management systems
• Awareness of APT – Advanced Persistent Threat remediation and detection, Vulnerability and Remediation is helpful
• Knowledge of HIPAA, HITECH, PCI-DSS, ISO 2700X, the healthcare industry and proper application of the Security and Privacy Rules is a plus
• Good written and verbal communication skills at different levels with the ability to articulate with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Team player with strong relationship building skills that assists with interconnecting and high collaboration across all IT departments – promptly shares relevant information with others
• Positive can-do outlook, rebounds quickly from frustrations, and maintains composure and friendly demeanor while dealing with demanding situations.
• Independence – able and willing to perform tasks and duties without supervisions or with limited guidance.
• Cooperative – willing to work and collaborate with peers, leads, and management and is compromising where necessary
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area
- Remote Jobs:
- To search for remote jobs, enter optional keywords followed by Remote or Remote UK for example.