|Date Posted:||Friday, July 13th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Minneapolis, MN|
|Job Duration:||7 - 9 months|
|Required Skills:||Portfolio Architect/Enterprise Architect|
Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking a Portfolio Architect/Enterprise Architect for our client in the Finance domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 7 months contract
Location: Minneapolis, MN 55401
Role: Portfolio Architect/Enterprise Architect
Role Description: The Portfolio Architect/Enterprise Architect would need to have 3 years of experience.
- Lead Projects Strategy Assessment Design Best Practices Communication.
- Lead complex projects and ensure the success of enterprise-level application rollouts.
- Determine and develop architectural approaches and solutions by conducting business reviews, documenting current systems, and developing recommendations at the capability level.
- Proactively assist in defining future projects.
- Evaluate current architecture and influence future strategy and road maps with proactive feedback.
- Lead analysis of the current Technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Participate in detailed analysis to align requirements and equipment configurations with defined system specifications.
- Translate customer requirements to process and data requirements.
- Document and support applications and tools consistent with established specifications and business requirements.
- Document all architecture design and analysis work. Research, design and develop product hardware and software interfaces.
- Incorporate architectural principles into enterprise architectural design, including opportunities for common services and service reuse.
- Consult with capability development teams to fit/modify architecture to business objectives.
- Interact across multiple business areas, proactively assist in defining the direction for future projects to ensure the success of enterprise-level rollouts.
- Determine and develop architectural approaches and solutions, conduct business reviews, document current systems and develop recommendations.
Required Skills and Experience:
- In-depth knowledge of application, information, infrastructure, middleware and security architectures.
- Preference for 3+years of experience as an Architect and exposure to methodologies/frameworks such as FEA, Zachman, and TOGAF.
- 10+ years of overall relevant experience.
- Work experience in multiple technology areas and 2-3 years of relevant enterprise architecture experience in one or more specialty areas.
- Environment preferences include Call Center, BPM, Payment Processing, etc.
- Experience as a senior-level Data, Solutions or Technology Architect working on significant enterprise change initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience presenting architecture concepts and goals to technology leaders and business partners.
- Financial Services industry specific knowledge that includes a working knowledge of industry standards and architectures.
- Add additional job-specific preferred qualifications for this position.
Education: Bachelors degree
Experience: Minimum 3 years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: At Least 3 Years
Expected Travel Time: None
About Mastech, Inc.:
Since 1986, we've been helping companies find the IT talent they need to grow, matching IT professionals with exciting new opportunities to advance professionally. Whether you need to staff a project or need to find a job, make Mastech your talent partner.
With 30 years of experience under our belts, we know a thing or two about IT staffing. Mastech evolved from a start-up IT staffing firm into a leading provider of high-quality IT talent with expertise in complex technologies, a high degree of professionalism, and an ability to deliver results. Thanks to our team’s dedication—and under the guidance of CEO Kevin Horner, formerly CIO of metal mega-giant Alcoa - Mastech was the fastest-growing public staffing firm in the US in 2012. Today, Mastech has more than 200 employees and 850 consultants nationwide. We’ve also been listed four times as an Inc. Magazine fastest-growing company in the U.S.; named among the Top 100 Hot Growth companies by BusinessWeek; and recognized in the Technology Fast 50 by Deloitte. We don’t play favorites; we partner with clients in every industry, including financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, telecommunications, transportation, as well as in the public sector.