|Date Posted:||Wednesday, July 18th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Eden Prairie, MN|
|Pay Rate:||$115K - $120K per year plus benefits|
|Required Skills:||SAP, BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST, BUSINESS ANALYST, PROJECT SYSTEMS, LOGISTICS|
Title: SAP Business Systems Analyst
Duration: FTE / Permanent
Location: Eden Prairie, MN
Salary will be between $115K - $120K per year plus benefits
As a SAP Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for the planning, design and implementation of business process enhancements for business.
As a critical member of the SAP team, you will be the adding strength to SAP Project Systems Logistics resource. You will have the opportunity to evaluate and optimize systems and resources, manage re-engineering initiatives and ensure alignment with business growth objectives.
- Lead or support the planning, design and implementation of business process changes within assigned areas of responsibility (Project Systems and Logistics Execution).
- Develop and maintain thorough understanding of existing business processes, and the information and data they require and generate.
- Develop and maintain thorough understanding of the computer application functionality required to make those business processes effective.
- Lead periodic review and assessment of current business processes versus the required functionality, and initiate proposals to modify or replace processes as necessary.
- Participate in periodic evaluation of the current computer applications portfolio versus the required functionality, and initiate proposals to modify or replace applications as necessary.
- Develop and maintain the quot;business case quot; supporting business process re-engineering initiatives, including cost/benefit, quality, cycle time, ROI and other metrics as appropriate.
- Develop requirements for the technical architecture supporting the business systems initiatives.
- Organize effective task and steering teams to address complex and cross-functional project requirements, issues and objectives.
- Direct outside consultation activities as required to meet project needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years overall SAP experience and specifically with 3+ years of experience with Project Systems; specifically hands-on configuration.
- Experience with Logistics Execution
- Experience with system and process modeling and design tools.
- Strong relationship, interpersonal, communication and business process skills.
- Demonstrated planning and coordination skills with development initiatives.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Proven ability to achieve success without direct organizational authority functional lines.