|Date Posted:||Thursday, July 19th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Eagan, MN|
|Required Skills:||Mainframe (Z/OS) SAP and DB2 Systems Programmer|
Northrop Grumman is seeking an EXPERIENCED Mainframe (Z/OS) SAP and DB2 Systems Programmer to implement and assist with the installation, customization and maintenance of DB2, QMF, Control products, z/OS installation, mainframe to midrange; the related software products, and related tools. This position will be required to provide technical solutions to a wide range of complex difficult problems. Solutions must be imaginative, thorough, practical and consistent with organization objectives. Location: Eagan, MN CIVILED
* Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 9 years of experience, additional experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
* Candidates must have a complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices and standards related to z/OS System software installation and management.
* Demonstrate the skill and ability to independently perform system software installation and maintenance; software failure diagnosis and repair
* Software installation, configuration and support includes: o DB2 V9 and/or V10 and QMF V10 o Compuware File-Aid for DB2 products o Mainview for DB2 configuration
* Experience and well developed System Programmer(SMP/E) skills are a must.
* Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Security Clearance
* Complete suite of BMC DB2 Administration and Performance tools (Catalog Manager for DB2, SQL Explorer, etc.)* Rocket Shadow Server
* Certificate for DB2 V10 System Administration.
* DB2 Database Administration experience
* SQL coding and tuning skills
* REXX or CLIST coding, Dialog Manager Services. Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Shift: 1st Shift
Relocation Assistance: United States-Minnesota-Eagan
Number of Openings: 1
US Citizenship Required for this Position: No
Business Sector: Information Systems
Clearance: Position of Public Trust