|Date Posted:||Friday, July 20th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Vancouver, BC|
|Required Skills:||QA Game Tester|
Are you addicted to the gaming industry?
Do you have what it takes to work with one of the biggest gaming companies in Canada?
Are you a QA Tester with game testing experience?
If the answer is YES to the above questions then this is the opportunity for you.
Our client based in Vancouver is searching for senior and junior Quality Assurance Testers. The successful candidates will test software products and try to “break” the game and related development tools.
Start Date: March
The QA Tester will develop and execute software test plans/procedures, execute test cases, track bugs, review daily builds and identify and provide detailed reporting of issues, attend daily meetings and keep production up to date on potential design issues as well as problems with the build. Candidates should be goal oriented, methodical problem solvers with strong communication (written and verbal) skills.
• For Senior QA Tester – 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
• For Junior QA Tester – 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
• Gaming Industry experience
• Testing experience within a big console title
• Experience with XboxOne and/or Xbox compliance is a strong asset
• Experience with Online (multiplayer) Testing is currently a very strong asset
• Tools: Unreal, JIRA, Visual Studio or similar tools are strong assets
• Passion for gaming and for the Gears franchise is important
If you or anyone you know may be a good fit for the role please forward an updated resume to Apply Now
Please note: While all interest is appreciated, only those who are qualified will be contacted (legal permission to work in Canada inclusive).