|Date Posted:||Tuesday, July 24th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Santa Clara, CA|
|Required Skills:||software developer engineer C Java Python TCP/IP IPv4 IPv6 Unix analysis design code architect performance tuning optimization thin client programmer analyst thin client|
Our Fortune 500 client is looking for a Senior C / Unix Developer with Java and Python to work in Thin Client environment.
Design of system software to meet the requirements of end-to-end Thin Client environment
Will be involved in all phases of the software development process, including requirement analysis, design specification, coding, performance optimization and trouble shooting.
Develop & deliver system software for a highly optimized Thin Client
Review changes in code and the environment to determine impacts on system performance
Generate comprehensive feature specification documents
Preparation of technical product documentation used internally and externally
- 5-10+ years experience utilizing C language ( Java, Python required)
- Experience designing software at the architectural level, developed applications that worked with remote servers.
- Experience with network protocols such as TCP/UDP, IPv4/IPv6, DNS, DHCP
- 5+ years of hands-on in low level development on Unix
- Ability to debug system issues across multiple software layers in networking environment
- Ability to drive problem-solving strategies for complex issues that involve cross-functional disciplines
- Experience with multi-core / multi-CPU environments is a plus
- Knowledge of SSL, PKI, etc is a huge plus
- Hypervisor/Virtualization experience at the system programming level is a huge plus
- Minimum Education: BSEE, BSCS, or BSCE required, MSEE, MSCS or MCSE preferred