|Date Posted:||Friday, July 27th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Alpharetta, GA|
|Job Duration:||Over 1 year|
|Required Skills:||Senior DevOps Cloud Engineer|
Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking Senior DevOps Cloud Engineer for our client in the Telecom domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 12+ months Contract
Location: Alpharetta, GA 30004
Role: Senior DevOps Cloud Engineer
Role Description: The Senior DevOps Cloud Engineer would need to have at least 5+ years of experience.
- Senior DevOps Cloud Engineer who designs, codes, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps in POS development group.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 4-6 years of hands experience in 2 or more Cloud implementations for high volume transactional systems.
- Experience in configuration tools like UCM, SVN, Perforce, GIT.
- Experience in designing fully automated "build to deploy" model.
- Experience in designing/ implementing highly scalable, fault tolerant Micro-services.
- Experience in Jira, Hudson, Jenkins, uDeploy Puppet.
- Proven, Hands-On experience with Red Hat or Ubuntu Linux, other flavors of UNIX, windows.
- Proven, hands-on experience with Linux or BSD systems operated on a virtualization layer like AWS EC2 (Xen).
- Direct hands-on experience with AWS services such as: EC2, AWS VPC, S3, Route53, CloudFormation, CloudSearch.
- Direct hands-on experience with GitLab, Stash, Jira, Redmine, Jenkins, Go, Selenium, Chef, Docker, Ansible, Cloud Foundry.
- Hands on experience with server-side web service frameworks - Java / Scala.
- Expertise with web services RestAPI integration.
- Experience with highly scalable and high performance web service development.
- Experience with RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ is a nice to have.
- Experience deploying, managing and troubleshooting SMACK (Spark, Mesos, Akka, Cassandra & Kafka) stacks.
- Experience with NOSQL databases Cassandra and Mongo.
- Experience with ELK (ElasticSearch, Logstash & Kibana) stacks.
Education: Bachelors degree
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: Yes, this position will cover for relocation
Local Preferred: Yes
We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: 3-5 Years
About Mastech, Inc.:
Since 1986, we've been helping companies find the IT talent they need to grow, matching IT professionals with exciting new opportunities to advance professionally. Whether you need to staff a project or need to find a job, make Mastech your talent partner.
With 30 years of experience under our belts, we know a thing or two about IT staffing. Mastech evolved from a start-up IT staffing firm into a leading provider of high-quality IT talent with expertise in complex technologies, a high degree of professionalism, and an ability to deliver results. Thanks to our team’s dedication—and under the guidance of CEO Kevin Horner, formerly CIO of metal mega-giant Alcoa - Mastech was the fastest-growing public staffing firm in the US in 2012. Today, Mastech has more than 200 employees and 850 consultants nationwide. We’ve also been listed four times as an Inc. Magazine fastest-growing company in the U.S.; named among the Top 100 Hot Growth companies by BusinessWeek; and recognized in the Technology Fast 50 by Deloitte. We don’t play favorites; we partner with clients in every industry, including financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, telecommunications, transportation, as well as in the public sector.