|Date Posted:||Monday, July 30th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Warren, NJ|
We are seeking a software engineer with excellent JAVA/Objective-C/C++ programming skills and deep technical knowledge of mobile application development (Android, Windows) with chipset/modem development, logging and analysis background.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must be strongly results-oriented with a demonstrated ability to meet the deadlines and deliverables in timely fashion.
• Must be a self-starter and prepared to work in a time sensitive environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience managing complex relationships with external groups and vendors.
• Must possess and demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude and highly motivated with good communication skills.
• Diagnose functional issues and work to fix issues in a timely manner.
• Work closely with architect and other developers to achieve the project deliverable.
• Create functional requirements, design documents and interface documents.
• Ensure timely and accurate completion all development activities and provide results to the Management/Stakeholders.
• Research and investigate new technologies applicable to development needs.
• Identify ways to enhance product quality, product functionality and user experience
• Continuously make improvements to agile processes and development methods
Qualifications & Experience
• 5+ years of following experience is required: Android SDK.
• Expert level experience with the Android SDK, Android Native App Development (NDK)
• Expert in C, C++, Java & data structure, binary Parsing technique, REST and JSON
• JNI programming especially with C/C++, third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle along with android Kit-Kat & Lollipop versions
• Expertise with Android APIs and frameworks – especially the common frameworks and libraries, messaging, networking, web services, etc.
• Experience with Mobile OEM drivers and library
• Development experience with ARM.
• Knowledge on QXDM, QCAT & log analysis
• Wireless Standards, network and communication protocols – 3GPP, LTE, CDMA, WCDMA, GSM/EDGE, TCP/IP. Experience with WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS is a plus.
• Experience in building embedded systems including compiling/linking/loading and executing binary images.
• Experience in Wireless modem logging, analysis, capturing and understanding of modem/application processor architectures.
• Knowledge of UI framework (Android, Windows), MVP application design, complex touch based UI.
• Solid data structures, algorithms, SQL and software design skills.
• Experience in use of Git/SVN
• Demonstrated experience working in agile development environments (preferably Scrum).
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff are a requirement.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, Sex, Disability, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For more than 25 years, Randstad Technologies has been connecting companies around the world to customized technology solutions that meet and surpass objectives. We combine our deep industry expertise with our broad range of full-service capabilities – recruitment, consulting, projects, outsourcing – to deliver the right fit to our clients and candidates. From recruitment to technology solutions aimed at protecting and maximizing the value of technology investments, we power our clients' success – and drive our candidates' growth.