|Date Posted:||Tuesday, July 31st, 2018|
|Job Location:||Rancho Cordova, CA|
|Required Skills:||Modis is seeking a Windows Systems Engineer for a Swing shift, with weekends|
Modis is looking to fill a Contract to hire job. We are looking for a Windows Systems Engineer for our Health Care Client in the Sacramento region. This job is a SWING, GRAVE YARD shift and weekend’s hours. My Client is looking for qualified candidates to interview immediately. Please read the description below and apply to the Modis Website Immediately and a recruiter will be calling you ASAP
This is a Windows systems engineer position requiring proven enterprise level experience in large-scale, multi-data center, multi-platform, distributed computing environments. Supporting and administrating the following technologies: Windows Server operating systems 2008 /2012, VMWare 5.x, SCCM 2007/2012, Active Directory 2008, Exchange 2007/2013, Citrix 6.5. The systems engineer provides third-level escalation support for incident management across the enterprise, including 7x24x365 systems availability and optimization studies, incident management and systems performance reviews in support of all standard enterprise systems platforms and technologies.
7+ years support for Microsoft Windows and VMware running on HP & Cisco blade server platforms is preferred.
Current MCSE / MCITP, VCP, CCA are highly desirable.
• Experience in a like size company and enterprise IS environment as typically acquired in 7+ years.
• Implementing and administrating TCP/IP-based services, including DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, SSH, SMTP, print services, and other infrastructure components as required for large-scale systems implementations and projects.
• Ability to provide daily, weekly, and monthly systems capacity and performance review.
• Proven expertise around industry best practice standards in systems operations and engineering.
• Work on multiple projects concurrently and deliver quality service.
• Proven organization skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects and objectives in a rapidly changing environment.
• Work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Strong oral, presentation, and written communication skills.
• Articulate technical and user needs in a concise manner and easily understood by all.
• Committed to providing exceptional customer service and responding to user needs in a prompt and courteous manner.
• Maintain a high energy level and be willing to learn new things.
• Demonstrated experience in the following engineering disciplines: troubleshooting, incident management, and contribute to single point of failure analysis.
• Experience with Enterprise change management practices and guidelines.
• Able to work any shift (day, swing, grave) including weekends. Be able to accommodate schedules changes to meet the demand of the business.
Required / Desired
Amount of Experience Expertise Rating
Experience w/ Microsoft Windows, VMware, SCCM, Exchange, Citrix, MS Active Directory, Windows Clustering, Required 7 Years
Large scale enterprise environment experience with x86 infrastructure including HP & Cisco blade server platforms Highly desired 4 Years
MCSE / MCITP, VCP, CCA Required
Experience in: Enterprise class server systems implementations and technologies Highly desired 4 Years
Knowledge w/ experience in multiple disciplines, and former experience w/ enterprise operations, systems engineering, & data center implementations
Highly desired 4 Years
Proven expertise in the engineering, implementation, operation, maintenance, and support of a wide range of server and storage platforms.
Required 4 Years
Associated systems knowledge w/ enterprise monitoring & inventory management & associated performance & capacity management tools & technologies
Implementing and administrating TCP/IP-based services, including DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, SSH, SMTP, print services, & other infrastructure components
Required 4 Years
Provide daily, weekly, and monthly systems capacity & performance review Required
Articulate technical and user needs in a concise manner and easily understood by all Required
Experience in the following engineering disciplines: troubleshooting, incident management, & contribute to single point of failure analysis Required