|Date Posted:||Friday, August 3rd, 2018|
|Job Location:||Fort Lauderdale, FL|
|Required Skills:||Programmer / Analyst|
One of our top clients in Fort Lauderdale has an immediate need for a Programmer / Analyst. This will be a contract to hire position.
The programmer/ analyst will be responsible for requirements gathering, technical documentation, working closely with internal end users, and .net development (C#.net, ASP.net, SQL Server). Development is 70% of the role, the other 30% is business analysis.
Candidates must have over 3 years of .Net Development and some experience working with end users.
Qualified candidates will be contacted upon submission of a resume.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants’ skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.