|Date Posted:||Thursday, August 9th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Edmonton, AB|
|Required Skills:||Application Developer|
Position/Title: Application Developer
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please respond with:
• Expected Pay-Rate & Availability
to: Apply Now
Please note that your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission.
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Write, modify, integrate and test computer code for microcomputer and mainframe software applications, data processing applications, operating systems-level software and communications software;
• Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions;
• Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software;
• Experience in researching and evaluating a variety of software products & programming software to predefined specifications
• Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required;
• Develop and maintain software which includes collecting and documenting user’s requirements and then writing, modifying, integrating and testing software code.
Education and Experience:
• Combination of University Graduation Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Science or a related discipline
• 5-8 plus years’ experience working in public sector or environment of similar size and complexity field
• Ability to produce a range of enterprise level documents that demonstrate command of language, clarity of thought and orderliness of presentation.
• Ability to express oneself and communicate with others verbally with appropriate tone, style and structure.
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."