|Date Posted:||Tuesday, August 14th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Warren, NJ|
|Required Skills:||Analysis, Architecture, Backup and Recovery, Database, Data Warehouse, DBA, Genetic, Oracle, Oracle DBA, Research, Security, Testing|
Proficient in ORACLE DBA activities such as Database Creation, Database Maintenance, Database Backup and Recovery, Database Tuning, Application Tuning, Security, Migration.
Applying Oracle security patches.
Involved in regular data monitoring, data backup/recovery processes.
Very good knowledge of Oracle RAC,ASM
Duties involve regular maintenance, monitoring, performance analysis, trouble shooting, problem resolution, and user assistance, user testing.
Good knowledge of Partitioning
Knowledge of replication technology using Shareplex or Golden Gate will be an additional advantage.
- Develop data models and perform planning of architecture, functions, modules, recovery, standards and implementation
- Work with internal and external customers to develop new value-added programs and data solutions with existing data warehouse structure
- Act as liaison with customers
- Tests designed applications
- Analyzes and determines information needs and elements, data relationships and attributes, data flow and storage requirements, and data output and reporting capabilities
- Research and evaluate alternatives and recommend solutions for business issues
- Create ad-hoc reports utilizing various data sources
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies
- Participates in continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience
Requires 5-7 years of related experience in the design, maintenance, and administration of relational databases
For more than 25 years, Randstad Technologies has been connecting companies around the world to customized technology solutions that meet and surpass objectives. We combine our deep industry expertise with our broad range of full-service capabilities – recruitment, consulting, projects, outsourcing – to deliver the right fit to our clients and candidates. From recruitment to technology solutions aimed at protecting and maximizing the value of technology investments, we power our clients' success – and drive our candidates' growth.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, Sex, Disability, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.