|Date Posted:||Thursday, August 16th, 2018|
|Job Location:||Boston, MA|
|Required Skills:||Lead Engineer Text Parser Technologies|
Kforce has a client seeking a Lead Engineer Text Parser Technologies in Boston, Massachusetts (MA).
Fast growing small Boston-based software company is looking to hire a key technical leader. This person will own the development of the sophisticated parser technology at the core of the company's products. This is a central position that will take parser tools to the next levels of performance and usability. This is a ground-up opportunity to implement sophisticated new big data analysis tools, operating at scale. This position is full-time and based in the Boston office.
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related discipline
* The ideal candidate will have a strong background in parser concepts, probabilistic modeling, as well as practical knowledge of the current state of the art in software development and knowledge management tools and techniques
* Object-oriented programming (C++, .Net, Java, or similar)
* Experience with probabilistic modeling and hidden markov models
* Knowledge of dictionaries, taxonomies, crosswalks
* Familiarity with parsers, tokenizers and lookup engines
* Understanding of NLP concepts, tools, lexical analyzers, and related algorithms
* Experience conducting and managing unit testing and associated frameworks
* Experience with client-side web tools (JQuery)
* Exposure to SOA implementation, tools, support