|Date Posted:||Tuesday, August 21st, 2018|
|Job Location:||Livermore, CA Remote Job|
|Required Skills:||Remote Software Engineer|
Remote Software Engineer
Here is the absolute MUST HAVES:
• Recent Medical Coding in a Hospital Setting (or similar setting) this person may have been remote but, the type of coding they are working on is Inpatient for a Hospital type setting.
• Inpatient Medical Coding (last 2 years minimum) ideally 3-4 years of this specific experience.
• Acute Care IP (inpatient) Medical Coding
• They do not need to be an auditor they just need to be analytical and have worked on challenging Acute Care IP Coding cases. They have to recognize when something is not lined up and does not match.
• ICD-9 coding exp
• Experience using an Encoder they use TruCode it can be any Encoder, they will train on TruCode.
• Must have one of the listed certifications( CPC, CPC-H, CPC-P, RHIA, RHIT, CCS, or CCS-P)
• Must live in one of the states listed (California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin)
• Great communication skills.